Sunday, September 2, 2007

Me!


Greetings,
My name is Rachael Marchette. I transfered to Clemson University in 2006
from Francis Marion University. I always planned to go straight to Clemson but was in a bad car wreck my Senior year of high school. The wreck caused me to have difficulty walking. Because of this, I stayed close to home, Florence, SC, for my Freshman year in college. I am a Psychology major, minoring in Business Administration. After I complete my undergraduate degree, I am also planning to get my Masters degree in Psychology. I am excited about this class because I struggle with formal writing and need to develop this skill before I go on to get my Masters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a good friend who was in a wreck during our senior year. Her hip was shattered, and walking was really tough for her for several years after that. Nonetheless, she has a Master's in Sociology now and is working on a Ph.D.

I'm glad you're here at Clemson now, getting ever closer to your own goals!