Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Free Post!

I have had a both wonderful and busy week so far.

My eldest sister, Rose, and her husband, Brian, moved from Anderson to Pendleton this past weekend. My immediate family traveled this way to help. It may annoy your average college student to be bombarded with so much family all at once but I greatly enjoyed my time with them. It was quite distracting but my family has been incredibly close ever sense my senior year in high school and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

When I say my immediate family was here I am including: My mother, father, two sisters, their husbands and their children. As of right now, I have one niece, Leah, and one nephew, Jackson. Their mother is currently pregnant and has one more on the way. I am one of the proudest aunts and I am very excited that I will have one more niece or nephew to play with!

I have great happiness for Rose and Brian. Their new house is beautiful and a much more comfortable fit. I enjoyed the time we spent helping Rose to organize her new home. Luckily for me, Rose and Brian live much closer which will make it easier to visit them as well as use their new washer and dryer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome to have them right in Pendleton! My sister's family is visiting from California until the 18th, so I know how you feel. They only have one son, Aidan. He's in preschool now, so we spent a couple of hours playing school on Saturday. He tried really hard to teach me my ABCs, but I never could seem to get whether J or K came first, lol. ;o)