Thursday, October 11, 2007

Habla Francés?

As you learned during the first week of classes, if I choose to go out of the country it would normally be somewhere they speak Spanish. I have been to Nicaragua and Mexico.and enjoyed every minute of it. When told I needed to choose which language to learn, French or Spanish, I had no difficulty deciding on Spanish. I feel that Brittany's presentation allowed me to spread my horizons and find interest in a new culture. I enjoy hearing personal experiences; I believe that is why Brittany's presentation spoke so loudly to me. It was amazing to me how she was able to learn about and visit so many countries. I would love to one day see the Eiffel Tower in person and many of the great works of art throughout Europe. I now, one day, plan to visit Europe so that I can also be exposed to many Cultures all at once.

No comments: